Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The mind of a two year old

Today Littlebit was riding her big stuffed horse she received for Christmas and kept saying neigh and then flinging herself off of the horse. Then she would say, "Whoa, Horsey," as she got up. She also believes that her horse needs to eat felt hay (which she stole from Lovey's barn) and tonight she wanted me to brush the horses teeth before I brushed hers. I tried to explain that I couldn't see the horse's teeth, so she told the horse to say, "Ahh."

Littlebit also received a baby doll for Christmas. She loves this baby doll and has been known to walk around the house looking for it and yelling, "Baby!" For the past two nights when we lay down to read our bedtime story, she has been adamant that I hold the baby doll so it can see the book too. At least she knows it is important to read to your baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Connor still wants absolutely nothing to do with a baby-but does LOVE his puppy dog and Shamu, which is insists on sleeping with every night. But he calls them "bubba".