Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

With fondness, I look back on 2008.
Littlebit celebrated her 1st birthday, learned to walk, is trying to talk, went swimming for the first time, and had her first camping trip.
Lovey went fishing with Grandpa, started his second year of preschool, swam to the bottom of the pool, and learned he is allergic to grass (after having his eyes swell up) and cats.
I started working part time in the summer and started my third year of not teaching - I miss it. My husband studied for his PE test and celebrated the 1 year anniversary of his new job.
I organized a block party for my neighborhood this summer. Those that attended seemed to enjoy it and hopefully we will talk to each other more.

With anticipation, I look forward to 2009.
Lovey will start kindergarten which means school everyday.
Littlebit will get to be with me everyday. Hopefully Littlebit will start swimming lessons too.
Hoping my husband will pass the PE test.
I'm looking forward to my new nephew to be born in 2009 and possibly a trip to go see him.

Happy new year!

No comments: