Friday, September 12, 2008

Yummy recipe...

This is the first year that basil has done well at my house, so well in fact, that I have been giving it away. Finally today I made a lot of pesto with it and used some of the pesto to make Grilled Chicken Pesto Farfalle from Cooking Light Magazine September 2008. Yummy. My husband said that the sauce was good and did I get it out of a package. I glared at him and said it was from scratch. Okay so maybe that was meant to be a compliment and today was not a good dinner preparing day. He was over 2 hours late (which I knew about it advance) and I had a very defiant child and another who likes to scream while I cook. With all of this going on I burned the garlic and had to start over, but the sauce was REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend it.

No comments: