Littlebit wants to be a princess for Halloween (or as she says it a "pimpess"). Not just any princess will do, it must be pink. So here I am swimming in yards of pink tulle and satin and hating it. I think I was drinking when I said yes.
I'm not impressed with the pattern, Simplicity 2569. Based on the measurements, I went up a size and it still might be too small. I might make this twice. Yeah, me.
I've ripped out a lot of seams and finally ran out of thread. The kids and I will be running to JoAnns tomorrow for more pink thread and the pattern in the next size up. (Good thing it is on sale through tomorrow.)
Oh, but the look on her face when I showed her the pattern. Love!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It would have been easier to go to the party store and have her pick out a pink princess costume. they have tons of them.
Post a Comment