I've been tagged by my friend Kate to tell 8 things I did, I'm looking forward to, etc. So here goes...
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Wheels to Meals bike ride!
2. The whole job/layoff/switching agency thing being resolved
3. Camping this summer
4. Lovey's Preschool Graduation
5. Peaches, plums, blueberries, and strawberries from my backyard (if the kids don't eat them all first!)
6. The vegetables from my garden
7. The CSA starting
8. Making jam and pie with the kiddos
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Made a menu and grocery list
2. Cleaned the bathrooms
3. Went to the grocery store.
4. Took Lovey to preschool.
5. Took Littlebit to Bike Jam
6. Prepared for the garage sale
7. Bought an end table at a garage sale
8. Tried on some really cute shoes I ordered from Nordstroms
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Take better photos
2. Have more time for sewing
3. Have more time for baking
4. Concentrate on the class I'm taking
5. Go back to teaching part-time, but not have to figure out childcare
6. Go see my brother, sister-in-law, and nephews.
7. Go back to France
8. Keep my house clean
8 Shows I Watch
1. NCIS
2. Bones
3. CSI (notice a theme here)
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Amazing Race
6. Today Show
7. Design on a Dime
8. Martha Stewart
Okay, now I tag Jenn. Have fun!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment